My goal is simple: I am interested in learning more about the Catholic faith and I would like others in Kitchener-Waterloo area to join me and learn together from qualified speakers.
Current Topics that interest me include:
- Catholic Church on Ecumenism
- Our Catholic Church and Feminism
- Soul – Definition from our church. The science and implications.
- Psalms – Why they make up a big part of our liturgies? How they unite us to God in Christ?
- The Creation Story – Our Catholic Church Teachings vs Other Christian churches’ beliefs.
You may suggest other topics and ask me the details regarding cost and speakers by sending me e-mail.
What is the format for a WHY@Breakfast presentation?
Past experience showed that Saturday mornings are best to host WHY@Breakfast. The general agenda is to serve breakfast at 9 am and the talk will begin at 9:30 am. The talks generally last 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. The setting should be casual. Attendees should feel free to enjoy their food during the presentation. There is nothing better than listening to interesting information with a cup of coffee in hand. The goal of the presentations is to provide some information on the topic without overloading the senses on a Saturday morning.
Please contact me if you have further questions.